Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Kylie Jenner in Sultry Cover Shoot for Elle Canada

 The reality star is Elle Canada's December cover girl, rocking an elaborate gold nose piercing to complete a very seductive look and striking vey sultry poses for the magazine. On the fan-chosen cover, Kylie looks absolutely stunning in a sparkly LaBourjoisie leotard complete with cutouts and fringe. She seems to have also taken a page out of older sister Khloe Kardashian's beauty playbook, switching out her signature brunette tresses for ashy blond waves and dramatic bronze makeup.

The piercing doesn't appear permanent, though. Inside the magazine, Kylie speaks candidly about dealing with haters, maintaining her privacy and those famous lips. Back in May, the starlet came clean that she uses lip fillers to enhance her super-plump pout, something that mom Kris Jenner wasn't always in support of.
"When I got my lips done, I literally told no one! I didn't tell my best friend or even the guy I liked at the time. I really thought it was no one's business. My mom was super against it, but I begged her and begged her and she finally let me do it," she revealed to Elle Canada. Despite her massive empire on social media, Kylie says she'll never share every single aspect of her personal life with her millions of followers. On going public with her boyfriend Tyga, she says "That has been pretty organic."
Kylie Jenner has truly come into her own and she's one member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan to watch.








No comments:

Post a Comment